In a large and busy church, a Small Group is an important place where about ten or so people can get to know one another well and become friends. Our aim is to grow as followers of Jesus. We do this as we study the Bible, pray and worship together and share our faith.
God has planned that we cannot reach our full potential as individuals by ourselves. Through sharing our lives in a relaxed and informal atmosphere, we are encouraged on the journey of reaching for all Christ has for us.
More than this, Small Group is a place of:
- Care — of loving and being loved,
- Humility — of serving and being served,
- Affirmation — of celebrating and being celebrated,
- Truthfulness — of teaching and learning together,
- Sharing — of knowing and being known.
If you would like more information or to join a Small Group, please contact the Small Group team using this contact form. Copies of Small Group studies produced by Highfield Church and its members can be downloaded here.