Ministry Assistant Post
Highfield Church is a thriving evangelical Anglican Church which has the unique benefit of having two of Southampton University’s campuses within the parish. Hence there is a large and growing group of students who worship at Highfield Church.
The focus of this role is to support Ben, our Student Ministry Leader, in reaching undergraduates, with evangelistic initiatives, overseeing small groups, encouraging discipleship and generally being part of our exciting student ministry.
We want to talk to YOU if you have the following:
- A passion for engaging students and bringing people into God’s Kingdom
- Experience of and involvement with student work (paid or voluntary)
- Charismatic and Evangelical
- Self-motivated and able to work both as part of a team and independently
- Not afraid to step outside of your comfort zone
- Approachable and confident
This role is part-time with 20 hours per week with varied daytime, evening and weekend work, offered on a 10-month fixed term contract and a salary of £8.45 per hour plus other benefits. For full details on this position including the Person Specification, Job Description and an Application Pack, please contact Highfield Church Office on 023 8055 8234 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 9am on 7th August 2017
Interviews will be mid-August 2017